Enter a world of creative self-expression with this relaxing coloring book for grownups!
- 30 floral art activities take you to a joyful place of patterning, shading, and coloring
- Beginner-friendly so there is no need for special skills or art experience
- A guide to basic art techniques, from patterning and blending to shading and color theory, is included
- Beautifully colored finished examples from Thaneeya are provided to encourage your creativity
- High-quality, extra-thick paper resists bleed-through and stands up to markers, gel pens, & watercolors
- Perforated pages for easy removal and display, or for gift-giving
- One-side-only designs with inspiring quotes on the back, so you don't have to decide which designs to keep
Come inside and play with doodles, shapes, and patterns! Coloring and patterning are relaxing, meditative activities that encourage self-expression, sending you on a creative adventure. The whimsical images inside Flower Mandalas Coloring Book offer an easy way to de-stress, have fun, and unleash your inner artist!
Inside you'll find amazing art activities to enjoy that will transport you to a mystical garden of the mind where you can focus, center, and relax. Discover 30 luxurious floral mandalas, each symmetrical circle waiting to be filled with beautiful color. Mandalas are powerful symbols of wholeness, and focusing on these calming, circular images is a great way to generate good feelings and radiate positive energy!
Thaneeya McArdle's transcendental art explores a visual language of shape, form, line, and color. Each vibrantly detailed illustration is designed to exercise your imagination and creativity. Inside, Thaneeya has provided you with coloring suggestions, but there is no right way or wrong way to color these peaceful blossoms.
Beautifully colored finished examples are provided, along with a handy guide to basic art techniques, from patterning and combinations to shading and color theory.
This therapeutic coloring book is perfect for decorating with markers, colored pencils, gel pens, or watercolors. Each design is printed on one side only of archival-grade, acid-free, 200-year paper. On the back of each design is an inspiring quote and space to write a little note. When your art is finished, you'll find the perforated pages detach easily for gifting or display.
Coloring is a fun, artistic experience, and a creative way to relax. Use each of the pages in Flower Mandalas Coloring Book as a launching pad to spark your creativity and unleash your inner artist. Happy art making!